Date(s) - 19/06/2018
Todo el día
The “ICPIC18” was held in Washington under the slogan “Polymers for Resilient and Sustainable Concrete Infrastructure”, a leading global conference on polymers under construction, in which two researchers of the LIFE-REPOLYUSE Project participated.
The paper “Design and Manufacture of a Sustainable Lightweight Prefabricated Material Based on Gypsum Mortar with Semi-Rigid Polyurethane Foam Waste“, was defended by researchers Sara Gutiérrez González and Carlos Junco Petremet, in order to present and disseminate part of the results of the Life-Repolyuse project.
Contacts were established with various interest groups:
- Mahmoud Reda Taha, PhD, PEng, FACI. Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering, University of New Mexico, USA.
- Girum Solomon Urgessa, Ph.D., P.E. Sid and Reva Dewberry Department of Civil, Environmental, and Infrastructure Engineering, George Mason University, Washington.
- Teresa María Pique-Investigador en CONICET. CONICET, Ingeniería Civil. Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Igor De la Varga, PhD. SES Group&Associates, LLC. Chesapeake City, USA.
- Prof. Andrzej Garbacz, Ph.D., D.Sc. Dean of Faculty of Civil Engineering of Warsaw University of Technology, Poland.
- Associated. Prof. Nikol Zizkova. Ph.D. Brno University of Technology. Czech Republic.
Posted on June 19, 2018 by ubu.es